Listed below are 10 of the best Ecommerce news and advice Twitter accounts that I follow on @inboundcommerce. These accounts offer a steady stream of the best content on online shopping. Follow them all to stay updated with the latest trends, news and advice from the world of eCommerce.
1. @getelastic – #1 subscribed eCommerce blog. Get Elastic Ecommerce Blog brought to you by Elastic Path Software
2. @Econsultancy - Econsultancy publishes independent research, analysis and advice on digital marketing, social media, e-commerce, SEO, mobile and tech for businesses.
3. @practicalecomm – Practical eCommerce is a resource that provides practical articles and advice to help smaller businesses succeed online.
4. @eMarketer – The go-to authority on digital marketing, media and commerce, eMarketer offers intelligence essential to navigating today’s competitive digital environment.
5. @etail – The magazine, portal and conference for Europe’s etailers.
6. @ColderICE – Top rated eCommerce speaker, trainer writer & just a cool ass dude PERIOD
7. @ecommerce – steady stream of eCommerce news, articles and advice
8. @shoporg – The official Twitter site for Shop.org, a division of the National Retail Federation
9. @thesavvyseller – Inbound Marketing Certified Professional / Social Media Strategist / Podcaster / Blogger / eBay Certified Business Consultant / eBay INK Social Media Seller
10. @AuctionBytes – Ina Steiner is co-founder and editor of AuctionBytes.com and EcommerceBytes, the independent news source for online retailers.
Who are your favorite eCommerce Twitter accounts to follow for news and advice?
No related posts.
Subscribe via Email
Connect with Me!
- Optimization Testing Within Branding Constraints May 23, 2013
- Ten Conversion Testing Questions Answered May 20, 2013
- The Web Usage Habits of Europeans [Infographic] May 17, 2013
- Facebook Satire Reflects Real Attitudes About the Web May 15, 2013
- Why, Why Not and How to Use Facebook Log In May 13, 2013
- What the Future Holds for Business Blogging May 23, 2013
- Where Do Marketers Get Customers? [Data] May 23, 2013
- Twitter Introduces Lead Generation 'Cards' to Collect Leads From Tweets May 22, 2013
- 22% of Salespeople Don't Want to Make Money May 22, 2013
- A Chat With an Internet Addict Who Was Forced to Go Off the Grid May 22, 2013
- Seven core principles digital marketers forget May 23, 2013
- 10 excellent ecommerce product pages May 23, 2013
- Business intelligence meets web analytics May 23, 2013
- The essential small business website checklist May 23, 2013
- Mobile is almost as popular as desktop for travel research: report May 22, 2013
- What to Test on an Ecommerce Site May 24, 2013
- 3-part Mobile Commerce App Strategy May 23, 2013
- Google's Purchase Path Tool Helps Merchants View All Marketing Channels May 22, 2013
- Using Big Data to Prevent Ecommerce Fraud May 22, 2013
- Job Description: 'Startup Ecommerce Founder' May 21, 2013
- The PayPal Killer? Sell Anything Online in Seconds with Gumroad May 23, 2013
- The Biggest Oversight In Online Video Today May 21, 2013
- What’s the biggest question you have about building an online business right now? May 16, 2013
- Vanity vs. Actionable Metrics: Are you tracking the right stats in your business? May 9, 2013
- What’s New at Fizzle and Why We Changed Our Pricing Model May 7, 2013