Listed below are 10 of the best Ecommerce news and advice Twitter accounts that I follow on @inboundcommerce. These accounts offer a steady stream of the best content on online shopping. Follow them all to stay updated with the latest trends, news and advice from the world of eCommerce.
1. @getelastic – #1 subscribed eCommerce blog. Get Elastic Ecommerce Blog brought to you by Elastic Path Software
2. @Econsultancy - Econsultancy publishes independent research, analysis and advice on digital marketing, social media, e-commerce, SEO, mobile and tech for businesses.
3. @practicalecomm – Practical eCommerce is a resource that provides practical articles and advice to help smaller businesses succeed online.
4. @eMarketer – The go-to authority on digital marketing, media and commerce, eMarketer offers intelligence essential to navigating today’s competitive digital environment.
5. @etail – The magazine, portal and conference for Europe’s etailers.
6. @ColderICE – Top rated eCommerce speaker, trainer writer & just a cool ass dude PERIOD
7. @ecommerce – steady stream of eCommerce news, articles and advice
8. @shoporg – The official Twitter site for Shop.org, a division of the National Retail Federation
9. @thesavvyseller – Inbound Marketing Certified Professional / Social Media Strategist / Podcaster / Blogger / eBay Certified Business Consultant / eBay INK Social Media Seller
10. @AuctionBytes – Ina Steiner is co-founder and editor of AuctionBytes.com and EcommerceBytes, the independent news source for online retailers.
Who are your favorite eCommerce Twitter accounts to follow for news and advice?
No related posts.
Subscribe via Email
Connect with Me!
- The Secrets of Mobile Commerce Satisfaction: An Interview with Larry Freed December 9, 2013
- Ecommerce Personalization Stats and Trends [Infographic] December 6, 2013
- Is Social Login Right For Ecommerce? December 4, 2013
- Our Fave Ecommerce Links: November 2013 December 2, 2013
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Infographic Double Header November 29, 2013
- Reinventing, or perhaps just finessing, retail for 2014 December 10, 2013
- Price and range of products among main benefits of Christmas shopping online: report December 10, 2013
- SaaS subscriptions: what does a persuasive pricing page look like? December 10, 2013
- Which UK retailers provide the best tablet UX? December 10, 2013
- What is content marketing and why do you need it? December 9, 2013
- 15 Online Shopping Pet Peeves December 10, 2013
- Ecommerce Strong on Black Friday, Cyber Monday December 10, 2013
- What can online retailers learn from the Black Friday frenzy? December 10, 2013
- 11 Alternative Payment Options December 9, 2013
- Multichannel order management packages December 9, 2013
- Top 5 Tips for Building a Business (& Other Questions) (FS031) December 6, 2013
- 5 Steps to Validate Your Business Idea in the Real World December 3, 2013
- The Future of Online Publishing: 4 Experts, 6 Principles (FS030) November 29, 2013
- Just Show Up November 26, 2013
- Launch Lessons: How To Launch Your Thing (& How We Did It) (FS029) November 22, 2013