Listed below are 10 of the best Ecommerce news and advice Twitter accounts that I follow on @inboundcommerce. These accounts offer a steady stream of the best content on online shopping. Follow them all to stay updated with the latest trends, news and advice from the world of eCommerce.
1. @getelastic – #1 subscribed eCommerce blog. Get Elastic Ecommerce Blog brought to you by Elastic Path Software
2. @Econsultancy - Econsultancy publishes independent research, analysis and advice on digital marketing, social media, e-commerce, SEO, mobile and tech for businesses.
3. @practicalecomm – Practical eCommerce is a resource that provides practical articles and advice to help smaller businesses succeed online.
4. @eMarketer – The go-to authority on digital marketing, media and commerce, eMarketer offers intelligence essential to navigating today’s competitive digital environment.
5. @etail – The magazine, portal and conference for Europe’s etailers.
6. @ColderICE – Top rated eCommerce speaker, trainer writer & just a cool ass dude PERIOD
7. @ecommerce – steady stream of eCommerce news, articles and advice
8. @shoporg – The official Twitter site for Shop.org, a division of the National Retail Federation
9. @thesavvyseller – Inbound Marketing Certified Professional / Social Media Strategist / Podcaster / Blogger / eBay Certified Business Consultant / eBay INK Social Media Seller
10. @AuctionBytes – Ina Steiner is co-founder and editor of AuctionBytes.com and EcommerceBytes, the independent news source for online retailers.
Who are your favorite eCommerce Twitter accounts to follow for news and advice?
No related posts.
Subscribe via Email
Connect with Me!
- Gain Competitive Advantage with Attribution: Predictions from Adobe Summit April 16, 2014
- Beyond Push Notifications: What Can Beacons Do For Retail? April 14, 2014
- Profile of A Chief Marketing Officer [Infographic] April 11, 2014
- Ecommerce Enters the Marketing Cloud: Insights from Adobe Summit 2014 April 7, 2014
- What Customers Think About In-Store Tracking [Infographic] April 4, 2014
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Solar Energy December 13, 2013
- A Peek on How Folks View Home Vitality December 9, 2013
- The Disadvantages of Solar Energy December 9, 2013
- The Advantages of Solar Energy – Going Green Is Not Only About Protecting the Environment December 9, 2013
- Children Can Study About Photo voltaic Energy October 17, 2013
- 25 effective design patterns for ecommerce site search results April 16, 2014
- How could Harvey Nichols have made its site more luxurious? April 16, 2014
- Six omnichannel trends in ecommerce April 15, 2014
- Crocs shows in-store technology and assisted selling works April 14, 2014
- Club Clarins: a step towards the single customer view April 11, 2014
- Online Purchase Cycle in 2014 Messy; Not a Funnel April 16, 2014
- 10 WordPress Ecommerce Plugins to Improve Product Pages April 16, 2014
- 4 Tips for Testing Copy on an Ecommerce Site April 15, 2014
- Ecommerce Marketing vs. Shopper Annoyance April 14, 2014
- 9 Equity Crowdfunding Sites to Finance your Business April 14, 2014
- Start With A Small, Intense Fire April 15, 2014
- Discover, Define & Target Your Audience (FS049) April 11, 2014
- How Contempt Breeds Business Cancer (& 5 Ways to Kill It) April 9, 2014
- 3 Story Tools Your Brand Needs (FS048) April 4, 2014
- Processing Praise, Ignoring Crickets & Why We Need Validation April 1, 2014