Listed below are 10 of the best Ecommerce Shopping Cart Twitter accounts that I follow on @inboundcommerce. These shopping cart providers go the extra mile by offering great eCommerce news and advice as well as amazing customer service and product updates. Follow them all to stay updated with the latest trends, news and advice from the best world class shopping cart providers.
- @3dcart – Official twitter of the award winning online shopping cart, 3dCart.
- @volusion – Volusion shopping cart software powers the online success of 25,000+ storeowners. Grow your online business with Volusion – the trusted name in ecommerce.
- @bigcommerce – Join the fastest growing SaaS e-commerce platform in the world!
- @channeladvisor – Helping the world sell more online
- @magento – Possibly the best eCommerce platform on the market…
- @solidcactus – Your partner in eCommerce success
- @pinnaclecart – Pinnacle Cart is an extremely powerful shopping cart and website builder application built from a marketing perspective
- @ShopVisible – ShopVisible is an on-demand ecommerce solution provider that delivers tools and services designed to streamline and advance your online business.
- @shopify – A fully hosted e-commerce shopping cart provider preferred by over 16,000 stores worldwide. Quickly and easily create a beautiful online store with Shopify.
- @storenvy – Discover cool stuff from indie brands. Or open a free online store to sell your own! Tweets from @joncrawford & @janette.
Who are your favorite eCommerce shopping cart Twitter accounts to follow? Do you really enjoy the services of any of the carts listed above? Did I miss some of the best ones? Please let me know if so in the comments below!
Subscribe via Email
Connect with Me!
- Ten Conversion Testing Questions Answered May 20, 2013
- The Web Usage Habits of Europeans [Infographic] May 17, 2013
- Facebook Satire Reflects Real Attitudes About the Web May 15, 2013
- Why, Why Not and How to Use Facebook Log In May 13, 2013
- US Mobile Commerce 2013 and Beyond [Infographic] May 10, 2013
- 22% of Salespeople Don't Want to Make Money May 22, 2013
- A Chat With an Internet Addict Who Was Forced to Go Off the Grid May 22, 2013
- The Future of Inbound: Shel Israel Looks Ahead to the 'Age of Context' May 21, 2013
- Only Marketing to the Top of Your Fundraising Pyramid Is Hurting Your Nonprofit’s Future May 21, 2013
- Are People Stealing Your Content? How (and When) to Fight Back [SlideShare] May 21, 2013
- Mobile is almost as popular as desktop for travel research: report May 22, 2013
- Australia: Traditional retailers are heading online... and e-tailers are heading off May 21, 2013
- Digital Workshop: Building a World-Class Ecommerce Team May 21, 2013
- Six brands that have been busy experimenting with Google Hangouts May 21, 2013
- Just 15% of consumers believe it pays to be loyal to brands May 21, 2013
- Google's Purchase Path Tool Helps Merchants View All Marketing Channels May 22, 2013
- Using Big Data to Prevent Ecommerce Fraud May 22, 2013
- Job Description: 'Startup Ecommerce Founder' May 21, 2013
- Lessons Learned: Fall of Communism Leads to Cheap Sheds’ Success May 21, 2013
- Good, Bad Email Design for Ecommerce Merchants May 21, 2013
- The Biggest Oversight In Online Video Today May 21, 2013
- What’s the biggest question you have about building an online business right now? May 16, 2013
- Vanity vs. Actionable Metrics: Are you tracking the right stats in your business? May 9, 2013
- What’s New at Fizzle and Why We Changed Our Pricing Model May 7, 2013
- Punch Fear in the Mouth May 2, 2013