Listed below are 10 of the best Ecommerce Shopping Cart Twitter accounts that I follow on @inboundcommerce. These shopping cart providers go the extra mile by offering great eCommerce news and advice as well as amazing customer service and product updates. Follow them all to stay updated with the latest trends, news and advice from the best world class shopping cart providers.
- @3dcart – Official twitter of the award winning online shopping cart, 3dCart.
- @volusion – Volusion shopping cart software powers the online success of 25,000+ storeowners. Grow your online business with Volusion – the trusted name in ecommerce.
- @bigcommerce – Join the fastest growing SaaS e-commerce platform in the world!
- @channeladvisor – Helping the world sell more online
- @magento – Possibly the best eCommerce platform on the market…
- @solidcactus – Your partner in eCommerce success
- @pinnaclecart – Pinnacle Cart is an extremely powerful shopping cart and website builder application built from a marketing perspective
- @ShopVisible – ShopVisible is an on-demand ecommerce solution provider that delivers tools and services designed to streamline and advance your online business.
- @shopify – A fully hosted e-commerce shopping cart provider preferred by over 16,000 stores worldwide. Quickly and easily create a beautiful online store with Shopify.
- @storenvy – Discover cool stuff from indie brands. Or open a free online store to sell your own! Tweets from @joncrawford & @janette.
Who are your favorite eCommerce shopping cart Twitter accounts to follow? Do you really enjoy the services of any of the carts listed above? Did I miss some of the best ones? Please let me know if so in the comments below!
Subscribe via Email
Connect with Me!
- Gain Competitive Advantage with Attribution: Predictions from Adobe Summit April 16, 2014
- Beyond Push Notifications: What Can Beacons Do For Retail? April 14, 2014
- Profile of A Chief Marketing Officer [Infographic] April 11, 2014
- Ecommerce Enters the Marketing Cloud: Insights from Adobe Summit 2014 April 7, 2014
- What Customers Think About In-Store Tracking [Infographic] April 4, 2014
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Solar Energy December 13, 2013
- A Peek on How Folks View Home Vitality December 9, 2013
- The Disadvantages of Solar Energy December 9, 2013
- The Advantages of Solar Energy – Going Green Is Not Only About Protecting the Environment December 9, 2013
- Children Can Study About Photo voltaic Energy October 17, 2013
- Internet Statistics Compendium April 17, 2014
- 25 effective design patterns for ecommerce site search results April 16, 2014
- How could Harvey Nichols have made its site more luxurious? April 16, 2014
- Six omnichannel trends in ecommerce April 15, 2014
- Crocs shows in-store technology and assisted selling works April 14, 2014
- Understanding Ecommerce Design, Part 1: Key Components April 18, 2014
- WooCommerce Leads Ecommerce Platform Pack in April 2014 April 18, 2014
- Mining Reviews for SEO Benefit April 17, 2014
- Recap of selling an ecommerce business April 17, 2014
- 5 Tips to Increase Facebook News Feed Views April 17, 2014
- Tactics To Understand Your Ideal Client, Reader or Market (FS050) April 18, 2014
- Start With A Small, Intense Fire April 15, 2014
- Discover, Define & Target Your Audience (FS049) April 11, 2014
- How Contempt Breeds Business Cancer (& 5 Ways to Kill It) April 9, 2014
- 3 Story Tools Your Brand Needs (FS048) April 4, 2014