Listed below are 10 of the best Ecommerce Shopping Cart Twitter accounts that I follow on @inboundcommerce. These shopping cart providers go the extra mile by offering great eCommerce news and advice as well as amazing customer service and product updates. Follow them all to stay updated with the latest trends, news and advice from the best world class shopping cart providers.
- @3dcart – Official twitter of the award winning online shopping cart, 3dCart.
- @volusion – Volusion shopping cart software powers the online success of 25,000+ storeowners. Grow your online business with Volusion – the trusted name in ecommerce.
- @bigcommerce – Join the fastest growing SaaS e-commerce platform in the world!
- @channeladvisor – Helping the world sell more online
- @magento – Possibly the best eCommerce platform on the market…
- @solidcactus – Your partner in eCommerce success
- @pinnaclecart – Pinnacle Cart is an extremely powerful shopping cart and website builder application built from a marketing perspective
- @ShopVisible – ShopVisible is an on-demand ecommerce solution provider that delivers tools and services designed to streamline and advance your online business.
- @shopify – A fully hosted e-commerce shopping cart provider preferred by over 16,000 stores worldwide. Quickly and easily create a beautiful online store with Shopify.
- @storenvy – Discover cool stuff from indie brands. Or open a free online store to sell your own! Tweets from @joncrawford & @janette.
Who are your favorite eCommerce shopping cart Twitter accounts to follow? Do you really enjoy the services of any of the carts listed above? Did I miss some of the best ones? Please let me know if so in the comments below!
Subscribe via Email
Connect with Me!
- When a Winning Tablet Design Flops on Desktop April 23, 2014
- 5 Places to Hide Easter Eggs in Ecommerce Marketing April 21, 2014
- Gain Competitive Advantage with Attribution: Predictions from Adobe Summit April 16, 2014
- Beyond Push Notifications: What Can Beacons Do For Retail? April 14, 2014
- Profile of A Chief Marketing Officer [Infographic] April 11, 2014
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Smartphone UX: five key insights from UK retailers April 24, 2014
- Is trust the biggest barrier to Bitcoin adoption? April 24, 2014
- Ecommerce in China: 25+ stats that highlight one big opportunity April 24, 2014
- 15 ways for companies to increase customer lifetime value April 23, 2014
- 10 implications of AmazonFresh and Amazon Dash April 22, 2014
- How to Identify Dubious Credit Card Processing Fees, Part 2 April 23, 2014
- 3 Things to Know About WooCommerce April 23, 2014
- Lessons Learned: Buddhist Search Inspires Lotus Sculpture April 22, 2014
- Pinterest: Dos and Don’ts for Ecommerce Merchants April 22, 2014
- The New Google Shopping: What Merchants Need to Know April 21, 2014
- 5 Things I Learned In My First REAL Year of Entrepreneurship April 22, 2014
- Tactics To Understand Your Ideal Client, Reader or Market (FS050) April 18, 2014
- Start With A Small, Intense Fire April 15, 2014
- Discover, Define & Target Your Audience (FS049) April 11, 2014
- How Contempt Breeds Business Cancer (& 5 Ways to Kill It) April 9, 2014