Listed below are 10 of the best Ecommerce Shopping Cart Twitter accounts that I follow on @inboundcommerce. These shopping cart providers go the extra mile by offering great eCommerce news and advice as well as amazing customer service and product updates. Follow them all to stay updated with the latest trends, news and advice from the best world class shopping cart providers.
- @3dcart – Official twitter of the award winning online shopping cart, 3dCart.
- @volusion – Volusion shopping cart software powers the online success of 25,000+ storeowners. Grow your online business with Volusion – the trusted name in ecommerce.
- @bigcommerce – Join the fastest growing SaaS e-commerce platform in the world!
- @channeladvisor – Helping the world sell more online
- @magento – Possibly the best eCommerce platform on the market…
- @solidcactus – Your partner in eCommerce success
- @pinnaclecart – Pinnacle Cart is an extremely powerful shopping cart and website builder application built from a marketing perspective
- @ShopVisible – ShopVisible is an on-demand ecommerce solution provider that delivers tools and services designed to streamline and advance your online business.
- @shopify – A fully hosted e-commerce shopping cart provider preferred by over 16,000 stores worldwide. Quickly and easily create a beautiful online store with Shopify.
- @storenvy – Discover cool stuff from indie brands. Or open a free online store to sell your own! Tweets from @joncrawford & @janette.
Who are your favorite eCommerce shopping cart Twitter accounts to follow? Do you really enjoy the services of any of the carts listed above? Did I miss some of the best ones? Please let me know if so in the comments below!
Subscribe via Email
Connect with Me!
- The Secrets of Mobile Commerce Satisfaction: An Interview with Larry Freed December 9, 2013
- Ecommerce Personalization Stats and Trends [Infographic] December 6, 2013
- Is Social Login Right For Ecommerce? December 4, 2013
- Our Fave Ecommerce Links: November 2013 December 2, 2013
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Infographic Double Header November 29, 2013
- Reinventing, or perhaps just finessing, retail for 2014 December 10, 2013
- Price and range of products among main benefits of Christmas shopping online: report December 10, 2013
- SaaS subscriptions: what does a persuasive pricing page look like? December 10, 2013
- Which UK retailers provide the best tablet UX? December 10, 2013
- What is content marketing and why do you need it? December 9, 2013
- 15 Online Shopping Pet Peeves December 10, 2013
- Ecommerce Strong on Black Friday, Cyber Monday December 10, 2013
- What can online retailers learn from the Black Friday frenzy? December 10, 2013
- 11 Alternative Payment Options December 9, 2013
- Multichannel order management packages December 9, 2013
- Top 5 Tips for Building a Business (& Other Questions) (FS031) December 6, 2013
- 5 Steps to Validate Your Business Idea in the Real World December 3, 2013
- The Future of Online Publishing: 4 Experts, 6 Principles (FS030) November 29, 2013
- Just Show Up November 26, 2013
- Launch Lessons: How To Launch Your Thing (& How We Did It) (FS029) November 22, 2013