Listed below are 10 of the best Ecommerce Shopping Cart Twitter accounts that I follow on @inboundcommerce. These shopping cart providers go the extra mile by offering great eCommerce news and advice as well as amazing customer service and product updates. Follow them all to stay updated with the latest trends, news and advice from the best world class shopping cart providers.
- @3dcart – Official twitter of the award winning online shopping cart, 3dCart.
- @volusion – Volusion shopping cart software powers the online success of 25,000+ storeowners. Grow your online business with Volusion – the trusted name in ecommerce.
- @bigcommerce – Join the fastest growing SaaS e-commerce platform in the world!
- @channeladvisor – Helping the world sell more online
- @magento – Possibly the best eCommerce platform on the market…
- @solidcactus – Your partner in eCommerce success
- @pinnaclecart – Pinnacle Cart is an extremely powerful shopping cart and website builder application built from a marketing perspective
- @ShopVisible – ShopVisible is an on-demand ecommerce solution provider that delivers tools and services designed to streamline and advance your online business.
- @shopify – A fully hosted e-commerce shopping cart provider preferred by over 16,000 stores worldwide. Quickly and easily create a beautiful online store with Shopify.
- @storenvy – Discover cool stuff from indie brands. Or open a free online store to sell your own! Tweets from @joncrawford & @janette.
Who are your favorite eCommerce shopping cart Twitter accounts to follow? Do you really enjoy the services of any of the carts listed above? Did I miss some of the best ones? Please let me know if so in the comments below!
Subscribe via Email
Connect with Me!
- The 6 Deadly Sins That Could Cripple Your Mobile SEO June 19, 2013
- Less Than 25% Of Companies Succeed At Digital Experience Delivery [Forrester] June 17, 2013
- How Data Brokers Track Consumers [Infographic] June 14, 2013
- Responsive Design vs. Native Monetization June 12, 2013
- iOS vs Android: Both Worth Your Investment? June 10, 2013
- 5 Simple Ways to Boost the Impact of Your Marketing Automation Workflows June 19, 2013
- Apple's iDilemma: Can Apple Escape the Whirlwind of Disruption? June 19, 2013
- Must-Read Small Business Advice From Real Entrepreneurs [SlideShare] June 19, 2013
- What You Need to Know This Morning: June 19, 2013 June 19, 2013
- 59% Say Running a Small Business Is Harder Today Than 5 Years Ago [INFOGRAPHIC] June 18, 2013
- Reducing customer struggle: get mobile right the first time June 19, 2013
- Cannes Lions day one: change the world...but make it fast June 18, 2013
- Facebook’s Graph Search: will it save f-commerce? June 18, 2013
- Reducing Customer Struggle 2013 June 18, 2013
- Seven ways to get prospects to do what you want June 17, 2013
- Credit Card Processing: Be Wary of Savings Analyses June 19, 2013
- Using A/B Testing to Optimize an Online Store June 18, 2013
- Will Gmail’s New Tab Layout Affect Ecommerce Merchants? June 18, 2013
- 14 New Ecommerce Books for Summer 2013 June 17, 2013
- Are Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode Conversion Killers? June 14, 2013
- Find Your Voice: Get More Traffic, Clicks, & Engagement (video) June 18, 2013
- Millions. Then What? The Lifestyle Business Debate – FZS006 June 13, 2013
- Unmissable Podcast Resources & Further Reading June 11, 2013
- The Trembling 2am Voice Note: Caleb Wojcik’s Journey (FZS 005) June 7, 2013
- The Creative Balance: How Chase Reeves Built ???? (FZS 004) June 6, 2013