Listed below are 10 of the best Ecommerce Shopping Cart Twitter accounts that I follow on @inboundcommerce. These shopping cart providers go the extra mile by offering great eCommerce news and advice as well as amazing customer service and product updates. Follow them all to stay updated with the latest trends, news and advice from the best world class shopping cart providers.
- @3dcart – Official twitter of the award winning online shopping cart, 3dCart.
- @volusion – Volusion shopping cart software powers the online success of 25,000+ storeowners. Grow your online business with Volusion – the trusted name in ecommerce.
- @bigcommerce – Join the fastest growing SaaS e-commerce platform in the world!
- @channeladvisor – Helping the world sell more online
- @magento – Possibly the best eCommerce platform on the market…
- @solidcactus – Your partner in eCommerce success
- @pinnaclecart – Pinnacle Cart is an extremely powerful shopping cart and website builder application built from a marketing perspective
- @ShopVisible – ShopVisible is an on-demand ecommerce solution provider that delivers tools and services designed to streamline and advance your online business.
- @shopify – A fully hosted e-commerce shopping cart provider preferred by over 16,000 stores worldwide. Quickly and easily create a beautiful online store with Shopify.
- @storenvy – Discover cool stuff from indie brands. Or open a free online store to sell your own! Tweets from @joncrawford & @janette.
Who are your favorite eCommerce shopping cart Twitter accounts to follow? Do you really enjoy the services of any of the carts listed above? Did I miss some of the best ones? Please let me know if so in the comments below!
Subscribe via Email
Connect with Me!
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Solar Energy December 13, 2013
- A Peek on How Folks View Home Vitality December 9, 2013
- The Disadvantages of Solar Energy December 9, 2013
- The Advantages of Solar Energy – Going Green Is Not Only About Protecting the Environment December 9, 2013
- Children Can Study About Photo voltaic Energy October 17, 2013
- Which ecommerce security logos do users trust? Do they matter? March 6, 2014
- Search results on travel sites: examples and best practices March 6, 2014
- Five ways to encourage your visitors to view high performing content March 6, 2014
- The importance of data personalisation and localisation March 4, 2014
- Now! Now! Now! Five quick ways to create consumer urgency March 3, 2014