Listed below are 10 of the best Ecommerce Shopping Cart Twitter accounts that I follow on @inboundcommerce. These shopping cart providers go the extra mile by offering great eCommerce news and advice as well as amazing customer service and product updates. Follow them all to stay updated with the latest trends, news and advice from the best world class shopping cart providers.
- @3dcart – Official twitter of the award winning online shopping cart, 3dCart.
- @volusion – Volusion shopping cart software powers the online success of 25,000+ storeowners. Grow your online business with Volusion – the trusted name in ecommerce.
- @bigcommerce – Join the fastest growing SaaS e-commerce platform in the world!
- @channeladvisor – Helping the world sell more online
- @magento – Possibly the best eCommerce platform on the market…
- @solidcactus – Your partner in eCommerce success
- @pinnaclecart – Pinnacle Cart is an extremely powerful shopping cart and website builder application built from a marketing perspective
- @ShopVisible – ShopVisible is an on-demand ecommerce solution provider that delivers tools and services designed to streamline and advance your online business.
- @shopify – A fully hosted e-commerce shopping cart provider preferred by over 16,000 stores worldwide. Quickly and easily create a beautiful online store with Shopify.
- @storenvy – Discover cool stuff from indie brands. Or open a free online store to sell your own! Tweets from @joncrawford & @janette.
Who are your favorite eCommerce shopping cart Twitter accounts to follow? Do you really enjoy the services of any of the carts listed above? Did I miss some of the best ones? Please let me know if so in the comments below!
Subscribe via Email
Connect with Me!
- Ecommerce Personalization Stats and Trends [Infographic] December 6, 2013
- Is Social Login Right For Ecommerce? December 4, 2013
- Our Fave Ecommerce Links: November 2013 December 2, 2013
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Infographic Double Header November 29, 2013
- Home Page Usability: 5 Simple Rules for Rotating Banners November 27, 2013
- 10 interesting digital marketing statistics we've seen this week December 6, 2013
- Six ways to make the most of data feeds in affiliate marketing December 6, 2013
- How to achieve what QR codes promised, but couldn't deliver December 6, 2013
- Six innovative online advent calendars from brands December 6, 2013
- 10 excellent video-embedded landing pages December 5, 2013
- SEO: Leveraging Bing’s Pinterest Integration December 6, 2013
- Using AdWords’ Cost-per-acquisition Flexible Bidding December 5, 2013
- WordPress Accessibility Resources December 5, 2013
- Does Social Media Impact Ecommerce Sales? December 4, 2013
- 5 Ways Retailers Benefit from ‘Internet of Things’ December 4, 2013
- Top 5 Tips for Building a Business (& Other Questions) (FS031) December 6, 2013
- 5 Steps to Validate Your Business Idea in the Real World December 3, 2013
- The Future of Online Publishing: 4 Experts, 6 Principles (FS030) November 29, 2013
- Just Show Up November 26, 2013
- Launch Lessons: How To Launch Your Thing (& How We Did It) (FS029) November 22, 2013