Yes indeed, the online Christmas shopping season is upon merchants from all over the world. Consumers have begun thinking about their holiday purchases for loved ones and will be going online to do their research and purchases. It is important to note that the mobile aspect of this holiday season — make sure your store is mobile optimized to take advantage of the 44% of last minute searches that will be done on a mobile device.
Subscribe via Email
Connect with Me!
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Solar Energy December 13, 2013
- A Peek on How Folks View Home Vitality December 9, 2013
- The Disadvantages of Solar Energy December 9, 2013
- The Advantages of Solar Energy – Going Green Is Not Only About Protecting the Environment December 9, 2013
- Children Can Study About Photo voltaic Energy October 17, 2013
- Which ecommerce security logos do users trust? Do they matter? March 6, 2014
- Search results on travel sites: examples and best practices March 6, 2014
- Five ways to encourage your visitors to view high performing content March 6, 2014
- The importance of data personalisation and localisation March 4, 2014
- Now! Now! Now! Five quick ways to create consumer urgency March 3, 2014