Yes indeed, the online Christmas shopping season is upon merchants from all over the world. Consumers have begun thinking about their holiday purchases for loved ones and will be going online to do their research and purchases. It is important to note that the mobile aspect of this holiday season — make sure your store is mobile optimized to take advantage of the 44% of last minute searches that will be done on a mobile device.
Subscribe via Email
Connect with Me!
- When a Winning Tablet Design Flops on Desktop April 23, 2014
- 5 Places to Hide Easter Eggs in Ecommerce Marketing April 21, 2014
- Gain Competitive Advantage with Attribution: Predictions from Adobe Summit April 16, 2014
- Beyond Push Notifications: What Can Beacons Do For Retail? April 14, 2014
- Profile of A Chief Marketing Officer [Infographic] April 11, 2014
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Smartphone UX: five key insights from UK retailers April 24, 2014
- Is trust the biggest barrier to Bitcoin adoption? April 24, 2014
- Ecommerce in China: 25+ stats that highlight one big opportunity April 24, 2014
- 15 ways for companies to increase customer lifetime value April 23, 2014
- 10 implications of AmazonFresh and Amazon Dash April 22, 2014
- How to Identify Dubious Credit Card Processing Fees, Part 2 April 23, 2014
- 3 Things to Know About WooCommerce April 23, 2014
- Lessons Learned: Buddhist Search Inspires Lotus Sculpture April 22, 2014
- Pinterest: Dos and Don’ts for Ecommerce Merchants April 22, 2014
- The New Google Shopping: What Merchants Need to Know April 21, 2014
- 5 Things I Learned In My First REAL Year of Entrepreneurship April 22, 2014
- Tactics To Understand Your Ideal Client, Reader or Market (FS050) April 18, 2014
- Start With A Small, Intense Fire April 15, 2014
- Discover, Define & Target Your Audience (FS049) April 11, 2014
- How Contempt Breeds Business Cancer (& 5 Ways to Kill It) April 9, 2014