HubSpot User Group (HUG) is rapidly approaching – Sep. 15, 2011! HUG is a 2 day action packed event where attendees will learn directly from HubSpot experts on how to excel their inbound marketing performance and surpass their competition. Did you know that HubSpot users whom attend HUG attract 135% more leads? Or that you could build a 6-month marketing plan whether you are a HubSpot customer or not? Well ya can!
3 Reasons to Attend HUG Summit 2011
1. 1:1 Sessions with Inbound Marketing Consultants – Meet with the inbound marketing experts and ask them any questions you have ever had about how to improve your performance online. Not sure how to do something in HubSpot? How about how to increase your position in SERPs (Search Engine Result Pages)? Or how to become a thought leader in your industry while dominating in social media? Come to HUG and have an IMC answer all of your questions!
2. Incredible Workshops – HUG 2011 Summit is all about helping attendees improve their performance online. HubSpot is sending its best employees to teach attendess things like:
- Link Building Strategy’s That Work
- Social Media CTA Best Practices for Lead Generation
- How to Create Offers That Convert
- How to Attribute ROI to Inbound Marketing
- and many many more topics! (click here for full schedule)
3. Nancy Duarte -I had the extreme pleasure of seeing Nancy speak in an intimate session and was immediately amazed at the amount of knowledge I learned and applied to my everyday life. I bought her book Resonate: Present Visual Stories that Transform Audiences the following day after seeing her presentation and have valued the book as one of my treasures and secret weapons to great consulting. Nancy is one of the best speakers in the world and makes it her business to help businesses of all sizes become excellent story tellers. Attending HUG 2011 for no other reason than learning from Nancy Duarte could be a great and life changing decision.
Still not convinced? Learn more about Nancy from her bio below and visiting Duarte Website:
“Principal of Duarte Design since 1990, Nancy Duarte passionately pursues the presentation development and design niche. One of the largest design firms in Silicon Valley and listed as a top woman-owned business in the area, Duarte Design is one of the few agencies in the world focused solely on presentations, whether they are delivered in person, online or via mobile device. Nancy’s twenty years of experience working with global companies and thought leaders has influenced the perception of some of the world’s most valuable brands and many of humanity’s common causes.”
No related posts.
Subscribe via Email
Connect with Me!
- Gain Competitive Advantage with Attribution: Predictions from Adobe Summit April 16, 2014
- Beyond Push Notifications: What Can Beacons Do For Retail? April 14, 2014
- Profile of A Chief Marketing Officer [Infographic] April 11, 2014
- Ecommerce Enters the Marketing Cloud: Insights from Adobe Summit 2014 April 7, 2014
- What Customers Think About In-Store Tracking [Infographic] April 4, 2014
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Solar Energy December 13, 2013
- A Peek on How Folks View Home Vitality December 9, 2013
- The Disadvantages of Solar Energy December 9, 2013
- The Advantages of Solar Energy – Going Green Is Not Only About Protecting the Environment December 9, 2013
- Children Can Study About Photo voltaic Energy October 17, 2013
- Internet Statistics Compendium April 17, 2014
- 25 effective design patterns for ecommerce site search results April 16, 2014
- How could Harvey Nichols have made its site more luxurious? April 16, 2014
- Six omnichannel trends in ecommerce April 15, 2014
- Crocs shows in-store technology and assisted selling works April 14, 2014
- Understanding Ecommerce Design, Part 1: Key Components April 18, 2014
- WooCommerce Leads Ecommerce Platform Pack in April 2014 April 18, 2014
- Mining Reviews for SEO Benefit April 17, 2014
- Recap of selling an ecommerce business April 17, 2014
- 5 Tips to Increase Facebook News Feed Views April 17, 2014
- Tactics To Understand Your Ideal Client, Reader or Market (FS050) April 18, 2014
- Start With A Small, Intense Fire April 15, 2014
- Discover, Define & Target Your Audience (FS049) April 11, 2014
- How Contempt Breeds Business Cancer (& 5 Ways to Kill It) April 9, 2014
- 3 Story Tools Your Brand Needs (FS048) April 4, 2014