Exactly 30 days ago my friend and colleague Sarah Bedrick, forwarded me a TED Talk with Matt Cutts discussing a way to try new things and improve areas of your life with a 30 Day Challenge. I was inspired by Matt’s talk and challenged myself to publish a blog post every day for 30 days. This post is my 30th!
The experience of publishing daily to this blog has been an incredible one. At times challenging but at all time rewarding. I have once again engrossed myself in the world of eCommerce Inbound Marketing and gained a lot of valuable insights and knowledge along the way. I plan on continuing to publish on a very regular basis.
As a Inbound Marketing Consultant at HubSpot, I spend a lot of time strategizing and inspiring businesses of all kinds to create unique and remarkable content on a consistent basis. Much of the time I am speaking to small business owners who run their entire business as well as their online presence. Asking these owners to put in a full day worth of work and then publish an article afterwards can be asking a lot. I have now walked in their shoes and know what I am asking them to do. Working 8+ hours then coming home to publish an article can feel like a chore – until you start to see the results!
The above is a snapshot of my site traffic over the past 30 days. My site traffic has increased over 900% from the time I started!
Checkout Matt’s challenge below. I hope that you watch it and challenge yourself to either try something new or improve an area of your life you have been wanting to enhance.
No related posts.
Subscribe via Email
Connect with Me!
- We Tried That…And It Didn’t Work March 5, 2014
- Ecommerce Links: February 2014 March 3, 2014
- How the Beatles Sang Ecommerce [Infographic] February 28, 2014
- 5 Ways to Improve Your Mobile Commerce Site February 25, 2014
- Key Digital Trends for B2B and B2C Marketers in 2014 [Infographic] February 21, 2014
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Solar Energy December 13, 2013
- A Peek on How Folks View Home Vitality December 9, 2013
- The Disadvantages of Solar Energy December 9, 2013
- The Advantages of Solar Energy – Going Green Is Not Only About Protecting the Environment December 9, 2013
- Children Can Study About Photo voltaic Energy October 17, 2013
- Which ecommerce security logos do users trust? Do they matter? March 6, 2014
- Search results on travel sites: examples and best practices March 6, 2014
- Five ways to encourage your visitors to view high performing content March 6, 2014
- The importance of data personalisation and localisation March 4, 2014
- Now! Now! Now! Five quick ways to create consumer urgency March 3, 2014
- How Content Marketers Are Putting Themselves Out of Business March 4, 2014
- 4 Listener Questions About Money (FS043) February 28, 2014
- There Is No That February 26, 2014
- Heavy-Ass Weights February 25, 2014
- Small Business Smart Spending – 5 Categories Explained (FS042) February 21, 2014