Exactly 30 days ago my friend and colleague Sarah Bedrick, forwarded me a TED Talk with Matt Cutts discussing a way to try new things and improve areas of your life with a 30 Day Challenge. I was inspired by Matt’s talk and challenged myself to publish a blog post every day for 30 days. This post is my 30th!
The experience of publishing daily to this blog has been an incredible one. At times challenging but at all time rewarding. I have once again engrossed myself in the world of eCommerce Inbound Marketing and gained a lot of valuable insights and knowledge along the way. I plan on continuing to publish on a very regular basis.
As a Inbound Marketing Consultant at HubSpot, I spend a lot of time strategizing and inspiring businesses of all kinds to create unique and remarkable content on a consistent basis. Much of the time I am speaking to small business owners who run their entire business as well as their online presence. Asking these owners to put in a full day worth of work and then publish an article afterwards can be asking a lot. I have now walked in their shoes and know what I am asking them to do. Working 8+ hours then coming home to publish an article can feel like a chore – until you start to see the results!
The above is a snapshot of my site traffic over the past 30 days. My site traffic has increased over 900% from the time I started!
Checkout Matt’s challenge below. I hope that you watch it and challenge yourself to either try something new or improve an area of your life you have been wanting to enhance.
No related posts.
Subscribe via Email
Connect with Me!
- Social Commerce Revenue By Industry [Infographic] May 24, 2013
- Optimization Testing Within Branding Constraints May 23, 2013
- Ten Conversion Testing Questions Answered May 20, 2013
- The Web Usage Habits of Europeans [Infographic] May 17, 2013
- Facebook Satire Reflects Real Attitudes About the Web May 15, 2013
- How to Host a Facebook Chat May 24, 2013
- The Most Magical Moments From the Arrested Development Launch Campaign May 24, 2013
- What a Real Relationship in Social Media Should Look Like [INFOGRAPHIC] May 23, 2013
- What the Future Holds for Business Blogging May 23, 2013
- Where Do Marketers Get Customers? [Data] May 23, 2013
- This week's finest digital marketing infographic May 24, 2013
- The state of the digital jobs market May 24, 2013
- 10 interesting digital marketing stats we've seen this week May 24, 2013
- Seven core principles digital marketers forget May 23, 2013
- 10 excellent ecommerce product pages May 23, 2013
- 3 Key Google Analytics Reports for Ecommerce Merchants May 25, 2013
- Don’t Focus on Social Media Traffic May 24, 2013
- What to Test on an Ecommerce Site May 24, 2013
- 3-part Mobile Commerce App Strategy May 23, 2013
- Google's Purchase Path Tool Helps Merchants View All Marketing Channels May 22, 2013
- The PayPal Killer? Sell Anything Online in Seconds with Gumroad May 23, 2013
- The Biggest Oversight In Online Video Today May 21, 2013
- What’s the biggest question you have about building an online business right now? May 16, 2013
- Vanity vs. Actionable Metrics: Are you tracking the right stats in your business? May 9, 2013
- What’s New at Fizzle and Why We Changed Our Pricing Model May 7, 2013