Exactly 30 days ago my friend and colleague Sarah Bedrick, forwarded me a TED Talk with Matt Cutts discussing a way to try new things and improve areas of your life with a 30 Day Challenge. I was inspired by Matt’s talk and challenged myself to publish a blog post every day for 30 days. This post is my 30th!
The experience of publishing daily to this blog has been an incredible one. At times challenging but at all time rewarding. I have once again engrossed myself in the world of eCommerce Inbound Marketing and gained a lot of valuable insights and knowledge along the way. I plan on continuing to publish on a very regular basis.
As a Inbound Marketing Consultant at HubSpot, I spend a lot of time strategizing and inspiring businesses of all kinds to create unique and remarkable content on a consistent basis. Much of the time I am speaking to small business owners who run their entire business as well as their online presence. Asking these owners to put in a full day worth of work and then publish an article afterwards can be asking a lot. I have now walked in their shoes and know what I am asking them to do. Working 8+ hours then coming home to publish an article can feel like a chore – until you start to see the results!
The above is a snapshot of my site traffic over the past 30 days. My site traffic has increased over 900% from the time I started!
Checkout Matt’s challenge below. I hope that you watch it and challenge yourself to either try something new or improve an area of your life you have been wanting to enhance.
No related posts.
Subscribe via Email
Connect with Me!
- Is Social Login Right For Ecommerce? December 4, 2013
- Our Fave Ecommerce Links: November 2013 December 2, 2013
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Infographic Double Header November 29, 2013
- Home Page Usability: 5 Simple Rules for Rotating Banners November 27, 2013
- 3 Ways to Dip Your Toe In Responsive Design November 25, 2013
- Tablet and mobile drive bumper Cyber Monday for online fashion retailers December 4, 2013
- ICANN: new domains are about consumer choice and helping SMEs December 4, 2013
- Marriott edges out Accor and Starwood in hotel site UX survey December 4, 2013
- 20 beautiful examples of persuasive ecommerce design December 4, 2013
- Cart abandonment emails: how five retailers retarget lost customers December 4, 2013
- Does Social Media Impact Ecommerce Sales? December 4, 2013
- 5 Ways Retailers Benefit from ‘Internet of Things’ December 4, 2013
- 5 Examples of Email Marketing on Cyber Monday December 3, 2013
- Enforcing FTC Advertising Disclosures for Blogs, Social Media December 3, 2013
- Learning from BlackBerry and Twitter December 2, 2013
- 5 Steps to Validate Your Business Idea in the Real World December 3, 2013
- The Future of Online Publishing: 4 Experts, 6 Principles (FS030) November 29, 2013
- Just Show Up November 26, 2013
- Launch Lessons: How To Launch Your Thing (& How We Did It) (FS029) November 22, 2013
- Welcome to The Sparkline November 19, 2013