Exactly 30 days ago my friend and colleague Sarah Bedrick, forwarded me a TED Talk with Matt Cutts discussing a way to try new things and improve areas of your life with a 30 Day Challenge. I was inspired by Matt’s talk and challenged myself to publish a blog post every day for 30 days. This post is my 30th!
The experience of publishing daily to this blog has been an incredible one. At times challenging but at all time rewarding. I have once again engrossed myself in the world of eCommerce Inbound Marketing and gained a lot of valuable insights and knowledge along the way. I plan on continuing to publish on a very regular basis.
As a Inbound Marketing Consultant at HubSpot, I spend a lot of time strategizing and inspiring businesses of all kinds to create unique and remarkable content on a consistent basis. Much of the time I am speaking to small business owners who run their entire business as well as their online presence. Asking these owners to put in a full day worth of work and then publish an article afterwards can be asking a lot. I have now walked in their shoes and know what I am asking them to do. Working 8+ hours then coming home to publish an article can feel like a chore – until you start to see the results!
The above is a snapshot of my site traffic over the past 30 days. My site traffic has increased over 900% from the time I started!
Checkout Matt’s challenge below. I hope that you watch it and challenge yourself to either try something new or improve an area of your life you have been wanting to enhance.
No related posts.
Subscribe via Email
Connect with Me!
- Gain Competitive Advantage with Attribution: Predictions from Adobe Summit April 16, 2014
- Beyond Push Notifications: What Can Beacons Do For Retail? April 14, 2014
- Profile of A Chief Marketing Officer [Infographic] April 11, 2014
- Ecommerce Enters the Marketing Cloud: Insights from Adobe Summit 2014 April 7, 2014
- What Customers Think About In-Store Tracking [Infographic] April 4, 2014
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Solar Energy December 13, 2013
- A Peek on How Folks View Home Vitality December 9, 2013
- The Disadvantages of Solar Energy December 9, 2013
- The Advantages of Solar Energy – Going Green Is Not Only About Protecting the Environment December 9, 2013
- Children Can Study About Photo voltaic Energy October 17, 2013
- Internet Statistics Compendium April 17, 2014
- 25 effective design patterns for ecommerce site search results April 16, 2014
- How could Harvey Nichols have made its site more luxurious? April 16, 2014
- Six omnichannel trends in ecommerce April 15, 2014
- Crocs shows in-store technology and assisted selling works April 14, 2014
- Understanding Ecommerce Design, Part 1: Key Components April 18, 2014
- WooCommerce Leads Ecommerce Platform Pack in April 2014 April 18, 2014
- Mining Reviews for SEO Benefit April 17, 2014
- Recap of selling an ecommerce business April 17, 2014
- 5 Tips to Increase Facebook News Feed Views April 17, 2014
- Tactics To Understand Your Ideal Client, Reader or Market (FS050) April 18, 2014
- Start With A Small, Intense Fire April 15, 2014
- Discover, Define & Target Your Audience (FS049) April 11, 2014
- How Contempt Breeds Business Cancer (& 5 Ways to Kill It) April 9, 2014
- 3 Story Tools Your Brand Needs (FS048) April 4, 2014