Exactly 30 days ago my friend and colleague Sarah Bedrick, forwarded me a TED Talk with Matt Cutts discussing a way to try new things and improve areas of your life with a 30 Day Challenge. I was inspired by Matt’s talk and challenged myself to publish a blog post every day for 30 days. This post is my 30th!
The experience of publishing daily to this blog has been an incredible one. At times challenging but at all time rewarding. I have once again engrossed myself in the world of eCommerce Inbound Marketing and gained a lot of valuable insights and knowledge along the way. I plan on continuing to publish on a very regular basis.
As a Inbound Marketing Consultant at HubSpot, I spend a lot of time strategizing and inspiring businesses of all kinds to create unique and remarkable content on a consistent basis. Much of the time I am speaking to small business owners who run their entire business as well as their online presence. Asking these owners to put in a full day worth of work and then publish an article afterwards can be asking a lot. I have now walked in their shoes and know what I am asking them to do. Working 8+ hours then coming home to publish an article can feel like a chore – until you start to see the results!
The above is a snapshot of my site traffic over the past 30 days. My site traffic has increased over 900% from the time I started!
Checkout Matt’s challenge below. I hope that you watch it and challenge yourself to either try something new or improve an area of your life you have been wanting to enhance.
No related posts.
Subscribe via Email
Connect with Me!
- Less Than 25% Of Companies Succeed At Digital Experience Delivery [Forrester] June 17, 2013
- How Data Brokers Track Consumers [Infographic] June 14, 2013
- Responsive Design vs. Native Monetization June 12, 2013
- iOS vs Android: Both Worth Your Investment? June 10, 2013
- Ecommerce Trends in the Middle East [Infographic] June 7, 2013
- 59% Say Running a Small Business Is Harder Today Than 5 Years Ago [INFOGRAPHIC] June 18, 2013
- How to Turn One Idea Into a Bottomless Backlog of Blog Posts June 18, 2013
- How charity: water Has Reinvented the World of Charitable Giving June 18, 2013
- What You Need to Know This Morning: June 18, 2013 June 18, 2013
- 9 Insider Tips for Native Advertising That Actually Works June 17, 2013
- Cannes Lions day one: change the world...but make it fast June 18, 2013
- Facebook’s Graph Search: will it save f-commerce? June 18, 2013
- Reducing Customer Struggle 2013 June 18, 2013
- Seven ways to get prospects to do what you want June 17, 2013
- How is ecommerce likely to evolve? Five key trends June 17, 2013
- Credit Card Processing: Be Wary of Savings Analyses June 19, 2013
- Using A/B Testing to Optimize an Online Store June 18, 2013
- Will Gmail’s New Tab Layout Affect Ecommerce Merchants? June 18, 2013
- 14 New Ecommerce Books for Summer 2013 June 17, 2013
- Are Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode Conversion Killers? June 14, 2013
- Find Your Voice: Get More Traffic, Clicks, & Engagement (video) June 18, 2013
- Millions. Then What? The Lifestyle Business Debate – FZS006 June 13, 2013
- Unmissable Podcast Resources & Further Reading June 11, 2013
- The Trembling 2am Voice Note: Caleb Wojcik’s Journey (FZS 005) June 7, 2013
- The Creative Balance: How Chase Reeves Built ???? (FZS 004) June 6, 2013