eBay Motors has released an impressive mobile app that will ensure success for the growing channel. For those unfamiliar, eBay motors is a distinct section of eBay that is dedicated to motor vehicle sales including parts and accessories. This section of eBay has seen steady growth while becoming a major source of revenue many merchants. In the first quarter of 2011 alone eBay apps generated 90,000 parts and accessories sales and 2,000 car sales PER WEEK!
eBay is throwing fuel on this success with their eBay Motors mobile app that is revolutionizing the way consumers purchase parts for their automobiles. The app features a “My Garage” which will allow consumers to add vehicles (and dream vehicles!) into the app with a VIN scanning technology. The car’s year, make and model will populate in the garage -enabling consumers to quickly search and find the parts and accessories that match their cars. This makes it amazingly convenient to find parts and accessories for any vehicle.
Check out the infographic below to learn more about eBay Motors growth and its expansion into the mobile realm.
Subscribe via Email
Connect with Me!
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Solar Energy December 13, 2013
- A Peek on How Folks View Home Vitality December 9, 2013
- The Disadvantages of Solar Energy December 9, 2013
- The Advantages of Solar Energy – Going Green Is Not Only About Protecting the Environment December 9, 2013
- Children Can Study About Photo voltaic Energy October 17, 2013
- Which ecommerce security logos do users trust? Do they matter? March 6, 2014
- Search results on travel sites: examples and best practices March 6, 2014
- Five ways to encourage your visitors to view high performing content March 6, 2014
- The importance of data personalisation and localisation March 4, 2014
- Now! Now! Now! Five quick ways to create consumer urgency March 3, 2014