eBay Motors has released an impressive mobile app that will ensure success for the growing channel. For those unfamiliar, eBay motors is a distinct section of eBay that is dedicated to motor vehicle sales including parts and accessories. This section of eBay has seen steady growth while becoming a major source of revenue many merchants. In the first quarter of 2011 alone eBay apps generated 90,000 parts and accessories sales and 2,000 car sales PER WEEK!
eBay is throwing fuel on this success with their eBay Motors mobile app that is revolutionizing the way consumers purchase parts for their automobiles. The app features a “My Garage” which will allow consumers to add vehicles (and dream vehicles!) into the app with a VIN scanning technology. The car’s year, make and model will populate in the garage -enabling consumers to quickly search and find the parts and accessories that match their cars. This makes it amazingly convenient to find parts and accessories for any vehicle.
Check out the infographic below to learn more about eBay Motors growth and its expansion into the mobile realm.
Subscribe via Email
Connect with Me!
- Gain Competitive Advantage with Attribution: Predictions from Adobe Summit April 16, 2014
- Beyond Push Notifications: What Can Beacons Do For Retail? April 14, 2014
- Profile of A Chief Marketing Officer [Infographic] April 11, 2014
- Ecommerce Enters the Marketing Cloud: Insights from Adobe Summit 2014 April 7, 2014
- What Customers Think About In-Store Tracking [Infographic] April 4, 2014
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Solar Energy December 13, 2013
- A Peek on How Folks View Home Vitality December 9, 2013
- The Disadvantages of Solar Energy December 9, 2013
- The Advantages of Solar Energy – Going Green Is Not Only About Protecting the Environment December 9, 2013
- Children Can Study About Photo voltaic Energy October 17, 2013
- Internet Statistics Compendium April 17, 2014
- 25 effective design patterns for ecommerce site search results April 16, 2014
- How could Harvey Nichols have made its site more luxurious? April 16, 2014
- Six omnichannel trends in ecommerce April 15, 2014
- Crocs shows in-store technology and assisted selling works April 14, 2014
- Understanding Ecommerce Design, Part 1: Key Components April 18, 2014
- WooCommerce Leads Ecommerce Platform Pack in April 2014 April 18, 2014
- Mining Reviews for SEO Benefit April 17, 2014
- Recap of selling an ecommerce business April 17, 2014
- 5 Tips to Increase Facebook News Feed Views April 17, 2014
- Tactics To Understand Your Ideal Client, Reader or Market (FS050) April 18, 2014
- Start With A Small, Intense Fire April 15, 2014
- Discover, Define & Target Your Audience (FS049) April 11, 2014
- How Contempt Breeds Business Cancer (& 5 Ways to Kill It) April 9, 2014
- 3 Story Tools Your Brand Needs (FS048) April 4, 2014