eBay Motors has released an impressive mobile app that will ensure success for the growing channel. For those unfamiliar, eBay motors is a distinct section of eBay that is dedicated to motor vehicle sales including parts and accessories. This section of eBay has seen steady growth while becoming a major source of revenue many merchants. In the first quarter of 2011 alone eBay apps generated 90,000 parts and accessories sales and 2,000 car sales PER WEEK!
eBay is throwing fuel on this success with their eBay Motors mobile app that is revolutionizing the way consumers purchase parts for their automobiles. The app features a “My Garage” which will allow consumers to add vehicles (and dream vehicles!) into the app with a VIN scanning technology. The car’s year, make and model will populate in the garage -enabling consumers to quickly search and find the parts and accessories that match their cars. This makes it amazingly convenient to find parts and accessories for any vehicle.
Check out the infographic below to learn more about eBay Motors growth and its expansion into the mobile realm.
Subscribe via Email
Connect with Me!
- Less Than 25% Of Companies Succeed At Digital Experience Delivery [Forrester] June 17, 2013
- How Data Brokers Track Consumers [Infographic] June 14, 2013
- Responsive Design vs. Native Monetization June 12, 2013
- iOS vs Android: Both Worth Your Investment? June 10, 2013
- Ecommerce Trends in the Middle East [Infographic] June 7, 2013
- 59% Say Running a Small Business Is Harder Today Than 5 Years Ago [INFOGRAPHIC] June 18, 2013
- How to Turn One Idea Into a Bottomless Backlog of Blog Posts June 18, 2013
- How charity: water Has Reinvented the World of Charitable Giving June 18, 2013
- What You Need to Know This Morning: June 18, 2013 June 18, 2013
- 9 Insider Tips for Native Advertising That Actually Works June 17, 2013
- Reducing customer struggle: get mobile right the first time June 19, 2013
- Cannes Lions day one: change the world...but make it fast June 18, 2013
- Facebook’s Graph Search: will it save f-commerce? June 18, 2013
- Reducing Customer Struggle 2013 June 18, 2013
- Seven ways to get prospects to do what you want June 17, 2013
- Credit Card Processing: Be Wary of Savings Analyses June 19, 2013
- Using A/B Testing to Optimize an Online Store June 18, 2013
- Will Gmail’s New Tab Layout Affect Ecommerce Merchants? June 18, 2013
- 14 New Ecommerce Books for Summer 2013 June 17, 2013
- Are Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode Conversion Killers? June 14, 2013
- Find Your Voice: Get More Traffic, Clicks, & Engagement (video) June 18, 2013
- Millions. Then What? The Lifestyle Business Debate – FZS006 June 13, 2013
- Unmissable Podcast Resources & Further Reading June 11, 2013
- The Trembling 2am Voice Note: Caleb Wojcik’s Journey (FZS 005) June 7, 2013
- The Creative Balance: How Chase Reeves Built ???? (FZS 004) June 6, 2013