eBay Motors has released an impressive mobile app that will ensure success for the growing channel. For those unfamiliar, eBay motors is a distinct section of eBay that is dedicated to motor vehicle sales including parts and accessories. This section of eBay has seen steady growth while becoming a major source of revenue many merchants. In the first quarter of 2011 alone eBay apps generated 90,000 parts and accessories sales and 2,000 car sales PER WEEK!
eBay is throwing fuel on this success with their eBay Motors mobile app that is revolutionizing the way consumers purchase parts for their automobiles. The app features a “My Garage” which will allow consumers to add vehicles (and dream vehicles!) into the app with a VIN scanning technology. The car’s year, make and model will populate in the garage -enabling consumers to quickly search and find the parts and accessories that match their cars. This makes it amazingly convenient to find parts and accessories for any vehicle.
Check out the infographic below to learn more about eBay Motors growth and its expansion into the mobile realm.
Subscribe via Email
Connect with Me!
- When a Winning Tablet Design Flops on Desktop April 23, 2014
- 5 Places to Hide Easter Eggs in Ecommerce Marketing April 21, 2014
- Gain Competitive Advantage with Attribution: Predictions from Adobe Summit April 16, 2014
- Beyond Push Notifications: What Can Beacons Do For Retail? April 14, 2014
- Profile of A Chief Marketing Officer [Infographic] April 11, 2014
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Smartphone UX: five key insights from UK retailers April 24, 2014
- Is trust the biggest barrier to Bitcoin adoption? April 24, 2014
- Ecommerce in China: 25+ stats that highlight one big opportunity April 24, 2014
- 15 ways for companies to increase customer lifetime value April 23, 2014
- 10 implications of AmazonFresh and Amazon Dash April 22, 2014
- How to Identify Dubious Credit Card Processing Fees, Part 2 April 23, 2014
- 3 Things to Know About WooCommerce April 23, 2014
- Lessons Learned: Buddhist Search Inspires Lotus Sculpture April 22, 2014
- Pinterest: Dos and Don’ts for Ecommerce Merchants April 22, 2014
- The New Google Shopping: What Merchants Need to Know April 21, 2014
- 5 Things I Learned In My First REAL Year of Entrepreneurship April 22, 2014
- Tactics To Understand Your Ideal Client, Reader or Market (FS050) April 18, 2014
- Start With A Small, Intense Fire April 15, 2014
- Discover, Define & Target Your Audience (FS049) April 11, 2014
- How Contempt Breeds Business Cancer (& 5 Ways to Kill It) April 9, 2014