Online reviews and social communities are major influences on today’s consumers. In fact, 90% of people will trust brand recommendations from a friend. When was the last time you checked a site out or even bought something based off of what a friend posted on their Facebook wall? I’m willing to bet that you have done so at least once in the last month.
Social media has brought a new era of online commerce that must be adopted by businesses of all sizes to be successful. Even the small commerce companies can make big waves without spending millions of dollars. They only need a great product and shareable, likeable content to advertise it for free online.
Enjoy the infographic below to learn more on the necessity for Ecommerce Inbound Marketing.
Subscribe via Email
Connect with Me!
- Social Commerce Revenue By Industry [Infographic] May 24, 2013
- Optimization Testing Within Branding Constraints May 23, 2013
- Ten Conversion Testing Questions Answered May 20, 2013
- The Web Usage Habits of Europeans [Infographic] May 17, 2013
- Facebook Satire Reflects Real Attitudes About the Web May 15, 2013
- How to Host a Facebook Chat May 24, 2013
- The Most Magical Moments From the Arrested Development Launch Campaign May 24, 2013
- What a Real Relationship in Social Media Should Look Like [INFOGRAPHIC] May 23, 2013
- What the Future Holds for Business Blogging May 23, 2013
- Where Do Marketers Get Customers? [Data] May 23, 2013
- This week's finest digital marketing infographic May 24, 2013
- The state of the digital jobs market May 24, 2013
- 10 interesting digital marketing stats we've seen this week May 24, 2013
- Seven core principles digital marketers forget May 23, 2013
- 10 excellent ecommerce product pages May 23, 2013
- 3 Key Google Analytics Reports for Ecommerce Merchants May 25, 2013
- Don’t Focus on Social Media Traffic May 24, 2013
- What to Test on an Ecommerce Site May 24, 2013
- 3-part Mobile Commerce App Strategy May 23, 2013
- Google's Purchase Path Tool Helps Merchants View All Marketing Channels May 22, 2013
- The PayPal Killer? Sell Anything Online in Seconds with Gumroad May 23, 2013
- The Biggest Oversight In Online Video Today May 21, 2013
- What’s the biggest question you have about building an online business right now? May 16, 2013
- Vanity vs. Actionable Metrics: Are you tracking the right stats in your business? May 9, 2013
- What’s New at Fizzle and Why We Changed Our Pricing Model May 7, 2013