Online reviews and social communities are major influences on today’s consumers. In fact, 90% of people will trust brand recommendations from a friend. When was the last time you checked a site out or even bought something based off of what a friend posted on their Facebook wall? I’m willing to bet that you have done so at least once in the last month.
Social media has brought a new era of online commerce that must be adopted by businesses of all sizes to be successful. Even the small commerce companies can make big waves without spending millions of dollars. They only need a great product and shareable, likeable content to advertise it for free online.
Enjoy the infographic below to learn more on the necessity for Ecommerce Inbound Marketing.
Subscribe via Email
Connect with Me!
- When a Winning Tablet Design Flops on Desktop April 23, 2014
- 5 Places to Hide Easter Eggs in Ecommerce Marketing April 21, 2014
- Gain Competitive Advantage with Attribution: Predictions from Adobe Summit April 16, 2014
- Beyond Push Notifications: What Can Beacons Do For Retail? April 14, 2014
- Profile of A Chief Marketing Officer [Infographic] April 11, 2014
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- 15 ways for companies to increase customer lifetime value April 23, 2014
- 10 implications of AmazonFresh and Amazon Dash April 22, 2014
- 25 effective design patterns for ecommerce site search results April 21, 2014
- Internet Statistics Compendium April 17, 2014
- How could Harvey Nichols have made its site more luxurious? April 16, 2014
- 3 Things to Know About WooCommerce April 23, 2014
- Lessons Learned: Buddhist Search Inspires Lotus Sculpture April 22, 2014
- Pinterest: Dos and Don’ts for Ecommerce Merchants April 22, 2014
- The New Google Shopping: What Merchants Need to Know April 21, 2014
- 18 Ecommerce Crowdfunding Success Stories April 21, 2014
- 5 Things I Learned In My First REAL Year of Entrepreneurship April 22, 2014
- Tactics To Understand Your Ideal Client, Reader or Market (FS050) April 18, 2014
- Start With A Small, Intense Fire April 15, 2014
- Discover, Define & Target Your Audience (FS049) April 11, 2014
- How Contempt Breeds Business Cancer (& 5 Ways to Kill It) April 9, 2014