Online reviews and social communities are major influences on today’s consumers. In fact, 90% of people will trust brand recommendations from a friend. When was the last time you checked a site out or even bought something based off of what a friend posted on their Facebook wall? I’m willing to bet that you have done so at least once in the last month.
Social media has brought a new era of online commerce that must be adopted by businesses of all sizes to be successful. Even the small commerce companies can make big waves without spending millions of dollars. They only need a great product and shareable, likeable content to advertise it for free online.
Enjoy the infographic below to learn more on the necessity for Ecommerce Inbound Marketing.
Subscribe via Email
Connect with Me!
- Is Social Login Right For Ecommerce? December 4, 2013
- Our Fave Ecommerce Links: November 2013 December 2, 2013
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Infographic Double Header November 29, 2013
- Home Page Usability: 5 Simple Rules for Rotating Banners November 27, 2013
- 3 Ways to Dip Your Toe In Responsive Design November 25, 2013
- 10 excellent video-embedded landing pages December 5, 2013
- Why 13 brands fell off a cliff and disappeared December 5, 2013
- How seven ecommerce sites present price comparison details December 5, 2013
- 15 tiny UX elements that can make a big difference December 5, 2013
- ASOS nails Pinterest this Christmas December 5, 2013
- Using AdWords’ Cost-per-acquisition Flexible Bidding December 5, 2013
- WordPress Accessibility Resources December 5, 2013
- Does Social Media Impact Ecommerce Sales? December 4, 2013
- 5 Ways Retailers Benefit from ‘Internet of Things’ December 4, 2013
- 5 Examples of Email Marketing on Cyber Monday December 3, 2013
- 5 Steps to Validate Your Business Idea in the Real World December 3, 2013
- The Future of Online Publishing: 4 Experts, 6 Principles (FS030) November 29, 2013
- Just Show Up November 26, 2013
- Launch Lessons: How To Launch Your Thing (& How We Did It) (FS029) November 22, 2013
- Welcome to The Sparkline November 19, 2013