Online reviews and social communities are major influences on today’s consumers. In fact, 90% of people will trust brand recommendations from a friend. When was the last time you checked a site out or even bought something based off of what a friend posted on their Facebook wall? I’m willing to bet that you have done so at least once in the last month.
Social media has brought a new era of online commerce that must be adopted by businesses of all sizes to be successful. Even the small commerce companies can make big waves without spending millions of dollars. They only need a great product and shareable, likeable content to advertise it for free online.
Enjoy the infographic below to learn more on the necessity for Ecommerce Inbound Marketing.
Subscribe via Email
Connect with Me!
- We Tried That…And It Didn’t Work March 5, 2014
- Ecommerce Links: February 2014 March 3, 2014
- How the Beatles Sang Ecommerce [Infographic] February 28, 2014
- 5 Ways to Improve Your Mobile Commerce Site February 25, 2014
- Key Digital Trends for B2B and B2C Marketers in 2014 [Infographic] February 21, 2014
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Solar Energy December 13, 2013
- A Peek on How Folks View Home Vitality December 9, 2013
- The Disadvantages of Solar Energy December 9, 2013
- The Advantages of Solar Energy – Going Green Is Not Only About Protecting the Environment December 9, 2013
- Children Can Study About Photo voltaic Energy October 17, 2013
- Which ecommerce security logos do users trust? Do they matter? March 6, 2014
- Search results on travel sites: examples and best practices March 6, 2014
- Five ways to encourage your visitors to view high performing content March 6, 2014
- The importance of data personalisation and localisation March 4, 2014
- Now! Now! Now! Five quick ways to create consumer urgency March 3, 2014