Large Ecommerce companies and small businesses alike have joined the social media revolution led by Facebook and Twitter, many opting to use paid search for Facebook and Promoted Tweets on Twitter to drive more sales. But, are these efforts effective in driving brand loyalty – an essential component of long-term success – and will either Facebook or Twitter become a long term effective revenue stream? This infographic done with BuySellAds, pulls data together to help you come closer to an informed decision.
No related posts.
Subscribe via Email
Connect with Me!
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Solar Energy December 13, 2013
- A Peek on How Folks View Home Vitality December 9, 2013
- The Disadvantages of Solar Energy December 9, 2013
- The Advantages of Solar Energy – Going Green Is Not Only About Protecting the Environment December 9, 2013
- Children Can Study About Photo voltaic Energy October 17, 2013
- Which ecommerce security logos do users trust? Do they matter? March 6, 2014
- Search results on travel sites: examples and best practices March 6, 2014
- Five ways to encourage your visitors to view high performing content March 6, 2014
- The importance of data personalisation and localisation March 4, 2014
- Now! Now! Now! Five quick ways to create consumer urgency March 3, 2014