Large Ecommerce companies and small businesses alike have joined the social media revolution led by Facebook and Twitter, many opting to use paid search for Facebook and Promoted Tweets on Twitter to drive more sales. But, are these efforts effective in driving brand loyalty – an essential component of long-term success – and will either Facebook or Twitter become a long term effective revenue stream? This infographic done with BuySellAds, pulls data together to help you come closer to an informed decision.
No related posts.
Subscribe via Email
Connect with Me!
- Ecommerce Personalization Stats and Trends [Infographic] December 6, 2013
- Is Social Login Right For Ecommerce? December 4, 2013
- Our Fave Ecommerce Links: November 2013 December 2, 2013
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Infographic Double Header November 29, 2013
- Home Page Usability: 5 Simple Rules for Rotating Banners November 27, 2013
- 10 interesting digital marketing statistics we've seen this week December 6, 2013
- Six ways to make the most of data feeds in affiliate marketing December 6, 2013
- How to achieve what QR codes promised, but couldn't deliver December 6, 2013
- Six innovative online advent calendars from brands December 6, 2013
- 10 excellent video-embedded landing pages December 5, 2013
- SEO: Leveraging Bing’s Pinterest Integration December 6, 2013
- Using AdWords’ Cost-per-acquisition Flexible Bidding December 5, 2013
- WordPress Accessibility Resources December 5, 2013
- Does Social Media Impact Ecommerce Sales? December 4, 2013
- 5 Ways Retailers Benefit from ‘Internet of Things’ December 4, 2013
- Top 5 Tips for Building a Business (& Other Questions) (FS031) December 6, 2013
- 5 Steps to Validate Your Business Idea in the Real World December 3, 2013
- The Future of Online Publishing: 4 Experts, 6 Principles (FS030) November 29, 2013
- Just Show Up November 26, 2013
- Launch Lessons: How To Launch Your Thing (& How We Did It) (FS029) November 22, 2013